Combine the guilt-free goodness of rolled oats with the luxury of smooth milk chocolate to make these melt-in-your-mouth biscuits.
The ingredient of Oat & choc chunk cookies
- 150g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 80g (1/2 cup, lightly packed) brown sugar
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150g (1 cup) plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 180g (2 cups) rolled oats
- 150g milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
The instruction how to make Oat & choc chunk cookies
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Use an electric beater to beat the butter and combined sugar in a medium bowl until pale and creamy. Add the egg and vanilla, and beat until well combined.
- Sift the flour and baking powder over the egg mixture. Add the oats and chocolate, and stir until well combined.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls. Place on lined tray. Flatten slightly. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until light golden.
- Set aside on the tray for 5 minutes to cool before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritions of Oat & choc chunk cookiesfatContent: 163.715 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 2.5 grams protein