The ingredient of Mocha grappa truffles
- 375g good-quality dark cooking chocolate
- 65g butter, cubed
- 60ml (1/4 cup) grappa
- 60ml (1/4 cup) strong freshly brewed espresso coffee
- 35g (1/3 cup) cocoa powder
The instruction how to make Mocha grappa truffles
- Place the chocolate and butter in a medium heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and stir until smooth (see microwave tip). Remove the bowl from the pan and stir in the grappa and coffee. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow non-aluminium dish. Cover and place in the fridge for 6 hours or until the mixture is firm enough to roll into balls.
- Line a tray with non-stick baking paper. Place the cocoa in a small bowl. Quickly roll 2 teaspoons of chocolate mixture into a small ball and toss in the cocoa to coat well. Place on the lined tray. Repeat with the remaining chocolate mixture and cocoa. Place the truffles in the fridge for at least 1 hour to chill before serving.
- To serve, toss in cocoa again and place in confectionery cases.
Nutritions of Mocha grappa trufflesfatContent: