These dreamy choc treats are perfect to make as a Christmas gift, or to serve with afternoon tea.
The ingredient of Basic truffles
- 200g good-quality dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup thickened cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
The instruction how to make Basic truffles
- Combine chocolate and cream in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on medium (50%) for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every minute with a metal spoon, or until melted and smooth. Stir in vanilla. Cover. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or until firm.
- Line a tray with baking paper. Using 2 teaspoons of chocolate mixture at a time, roll into balls.
- Sift cocoa into a shallow dish. Roll balls in cocoa to coat. Place on prepared tray. Refrigerate until firm.
Nutritions of Basic trufflesfatContent: