These mini Christmas puds are the perfect size for popping in your mouth after dinner.
The ingredient of Mini Christmas puddings
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 700g fruit cake
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup icing sugar mixture, sifted
- 250g white chocolate melts
- 40 assorted coloured mini jelly beans
The instruction how to make Mini Christmas puddings
- Place dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add dark chocolate, orange juice and sugar. Stir to combine. Cover. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until firm enough to handle.
- Roll level tablespoons of cake mixture into balls. Place on baking trays lined with baking paper, flattening bases slightly so they sit on trays. Refrigerate until firm.
- Melt white chocolate following method in step 1. Cool for 10 minutes. Drizzle over puddings to form custard (see tip). Decorate with jelly beans.
Nutritions of Mini Christmas puddingsfatContent: 138.142 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 1.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 2 milligrams cholesterol