This rocky road granola, which is filled with nuts and seeds, makes a fabulous food gift.
The ingredient of Rocky road granola
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup traditional rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped dried figs
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 125g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
The instruction how to make Rocky road granola
- Preheat oven to 160C or 140C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Place almonds, hazelnuts, oats, pepitas, sesame seeds and oil on prepared tray. Toss to coat. Bake for 10 minutes. Toss and bake for another 15 minutes or until golden. Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine. Stand until cool. Store in an airtight container.
Nutritions of Rocky road granolafatContent: