Stack up these chewy choc chip cookies to make this fun edible Christmas tree!
The ingredient of Christmas tree cookie stacks
- 485g Betty Crocker milk chocolate chunk cookie mix
- 80g butter, softened
- 1 Coles Brand Australian free range egg
- 453g Betty Crocker creamy deluxe vanilla frosting
- Assorted sprinkles, to decorate
The instruction how to make Christmas tree cookie stacks
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Stir cookie mix, butter and egg in au00a0bowl until combined. Bring together to form a soft dough.
- Divide dough into 2 portions. Breaku00a0off a piece of dough the size of au00a0mandarin from each portion and roll each into a ball. Then, roll another pair of slightly smaller balls, and keep doing this until you have 2 sets of 8 balls in graduating sizes. (Baked cookies should range from 3cm-10cm diameter.)
- Place smaller cookies, about 5cm apart, on 1 tray and larger cookies on remaining tray. Press down to flatten. Bake smaller cookies for 10-12 mins and larger cookies for 12-15 mins or until golden brown. Setu00a0aside on trays for 10 mins to coolu00a0slightly before transferring to au00a0wire racku00a0to cool completely.
- Microwave frosting, uncovered, in au00a0microwave-safe bowl for 20 secs. Stiru00a0until smooth. To assemble, stack 1u00a0set of cookies on a serving plate, starting with largest at base, spreading frosting andu00a0sprinkling decorations between layers. Finish with frosting and sprinkles. Repeat to make a second tree.
Nutritions of Christmas tree cookie stacksfatContent: