Whats better than choc-chip cookies? Double choc-chip cookies! You will not want to share these.
The ingredient of Double choc-chip cookies
- 125g butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (110g) caster sugar
- 1/2 cup (110g) brown sugar
- 1 Coles Australian Free Range Egg
- 1 cup (150g) plain flour
- 1/2 cup (75g) self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup (25g) cocoa powder
- 100g white chocolate, chopped
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped
The instruction how to make Double choc-chip cookies
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Use an electric mixer to beat the butter and combined sugar in a bowl until pale and creamy.
- Add the egg and beat until well combined. Add the combined flour and cocoa powder. Stir until combined. Add the white chocolate and dark chocolate and stir to combine.
- Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls and arrange on the lined trays, allowing room for spreading. Bake, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 12-15 mins or until golden brown. Set aside on the trays to cool.
Nutritions of Double choc-chip cookiesfatContent: 126.909 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 16 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 2 grams protein