With our 4-ingredient banana and peanut butter biscuit recipe, baking a sweet treat couldnt be easier.
The ingredient of 4-ingredient banana and peanut butter biscuits
- 400g packet banana bread mix
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup M&Mu2019s
The instruction how to make 4-ingredient banana and peanut butter biscuits
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Place packet mix in a large bowl. Make a well. Add egg and peanut butter. Mix well to combine. Add 1/3 cup M&Mu2019s. Mix well. Roll 2 level tablespoons of mixture into a ball. Place on 1 prepared tray. Flatten to form a disc. Repeat with remaining mixture and trays. Press remaining M&Mu2019s on top of discs.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden and just firm to touch. Cool on trays for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Serve.
Nutritions of 4-ingredient banana and peanut butter biscuitsfatContent: