These sweet little tarts are made with buttery bikkies and a rich creamy filling.
The ingredient of Butternut choc tartlets
- 250g pkt Arnotts Butternut Snap Cookie biscuits
- 2 x 220g pkts good-quality milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 250ml (1 cup) thickened cream
- Chopped hazelnuts, to decorate
The instruction how to make Butternut choc tartlets
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place 4 biscuits on prepared tray. Bake for 2 minutes. Use a rolling pin to roll out each biscuit until slightly thinner. Press into four 40ml (2-tablespoon) capacity mini muffin or patty pans. Repeat with remaining biscuits.
- Stir the chocolate and cream in a small saucepan over low heat for 5 minutes or until chocolate melts. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Place in the fridge for 2 hours to chill.
- Use an electric beater to beat the chocolate mixture until light and fluffy. Spoon into the biscuit cases and top with chopped hazelnuts.
Nutritions of Butternut choc tartletsfatContent: