Need a great gift fast? Layer colourful biscuit ingredients in a jar and attach our recipe tag.
The ingredient of Fruit and nut bikkies
- 450g (3 cups) plain flour
- 2 teaspoons bi-carb soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 300g (1 1/2 cups, firmly packed) brown sugar
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 190g (1 cup) NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE Dark CHOC BITS
- 70g dried blueberries
- 140g (1 cup) dried cranberries
- 115g (3/4 cup) pistachio kernels
- 350g butter, cooled, melted
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
The instruction how to make Fruit and nut bikkies
- Sift flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a bowl. Add brown sugar, caster sugar, choc bits, blueberries, cranberries and pistachios.
- Stir in 350g cooled melted butter and 1 lightly whisked egg.
- Roll tablespoonfuls into balls. Place, 5cm apart, on lined baking trays. Flatten until 1.5cm thick.
- Bake at 180u00b0C, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 12-14 minutes or until golden.
- Cool on the trays for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. This makes about 60 biscuits.
Nutritions of Fruit and nut bikkiesfatContent: