Rich and chocolatey, these cookies will keep for a week in an airtight container... like theyll be around for that long!
The ingredient of Triple choc cookies
- 190g (1 1/4 cups) plain flour
- 40g (1/4 cup) self-raising flour
- 50g (1/2 cup) cocoa powder
- 200g (1 cup, firmly packed) brown sugar
- 200g good-quality dark chocolate, chopped
- 120g unsalted butter, at room temperature, cubed
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 95g (1/2 cup) NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE Milk CHOC BITS
- 95g (1/2 cup) NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE White CHOC BITS
- Ice-cream (optional), to serve
The instruction how to make Triple choc cookies
- Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Sift the flours and cocoa powder into a large bowl. Stir in brown sugar. Make a well in the centre.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring, until smooth. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Add cooled chocolate mixture and eggs to the dry ingredients. Use a wooden spoon to stir until well combined. Add all the choc bits and use a wooden spoon to mix until combined.
- Roll heaped tablespoonsful of the mixture into balls. Place on the lined trays about 8cm apart. Use your fingers to flatten each ball until about 1.5cm thick.
- Bake in preheated oven, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 15-18 minutes or until the cookies are cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and cool on the trays for 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
- Serve cookies sandwiched with a scoop of ice-cream, if desired.
Nutritions of Triple choc cookiesfatContent: