Get the kids involved in the kitchen with these easy to make rocky road cookies.
The ingredient of Rocky road cookies
- 525g packet Greens Macadamia Choc Cookies
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 100g margarine or softened butter
- 1/2 cup glace cherries, halved
- mini marshmallows, for decoration
The instruction how to make Rocky road cookies
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Lightly grease a baking tray.
- Empty cookie mix and choc chunk sachet into a large mixing bowl. Add eggs and margarine or butter. Mix with a wooden spoon until ingredients are just combined; this should take about 30 seconds. Add glace cherries. Gently fold through cookie mixture.
- Using 2 tablespoonfuls of mixture at a time, roll into balls. Place onto prepared baking tray, allowing room for spreading. Flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven. While still warm, press mini marshmallows on top of each cookie. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritions of Rocky road cookiesfatContent: