Lovers of the Mai Tai cocktail will adore this modern twist on the basic rum ball recipe.
The ingredient of Mai Tai rum balls
- 250g pkt Arnotts Orange Slice
- 130g (1 1/2 cups) desiccated coconut
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 tablespoon white rum
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime rind
- 375g pkt white chocolate melts, melted
- Lime zest, to decorate
The instruction how to make Mai Tai rum balls
- Place the biscuits in the bowl of a food processor and process until they are finely crushed. Transfer the crushed biscuit to a large bowl
- Add desiccated coconut. Stir until well combined. Add the condensed milk, lime rind and rum. Stir until well combined. Place in the fridge for 60 minutes to firm up slightly.
- Roll level tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls. Place, in a single layer, on a tray lined with baking paper. Place in the fridge for 60 minutes to firm up slightly.
- Use a fork to dip the balls, 1 at a time, in chocolate. Return to tray. Decorate with lime zest. Set aside for 5 minutes. Store the rum balls, covered, in the fridge.
Nutritions of Mai Tai rum ballsfatContent: