These quick and easy choc-chip cookies are cooked in the microwave, so theyre ready in just 30 minutes.
The ingredient of Crunchy choc-chip microwave cookies recipe
- 125g butter, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- Pinch of sea salt flakes
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate melts, halved
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
The instruction how to make Crunchy choc-chip microwave cookies recipe
- Place butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds or until melted. Set aside for 2 to 3 minutes to cool.
- Stir in vanilla and egg until combined. Stir in our, sugar, bicarbonate of soda and salt until combined. Add chocolate. Stir to combine.
- Using 2 level tablespoons at a time, roll mixture into balls. Between the palms of your hands, flatten balls slightly. Line a microwave-safe plate with baking paper. Place about 4 cookies on prepared plate, allowing room for spreading. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes to 2 minutes 30 seconds or until cooked, but soft to touch. Stand for 1 minute. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Repeat process with remaining cookies in 4 batches. Serve (see note).
Nutritions of Crunchy choc-chip microwave cookies recipefatContent: 202.672 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 24.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 2.4 grams protein