Made with frozen yoghurt, these sweet icy snacks are an old-fashioned summer treat.
The ingredient of Strawberry ripple sandwiches
- 1 x 1.4L ctn Peters Light & Creamy Strawberry Ripple Frozen Yoghurt, just softened
- 14 natural ice-cream wafers
- 55g (1/3 cup) unsalted pistachio kernels, coarsely chopped
- 160ml (2/3 cup) pouring cream
- 1 x 200g pkt good-quality dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
The instruction how to make Strawberry ripple sandwiches
- Line base and 2 long sides of a 26 x 16cm slice pan with non-stick baking paper, allowing sides to overhang.
- Spread the frozen yoghurt evenly over the base of the lined pan. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 4 hours or until firm.
- Turn frozen yoghurt onto a chopping board. Remove baking paper and trim edges. Using a wafer as a guide, cut frozen yoghurt into 7 rectangular pieces. Sandwich each ice-cream piece between 2 wafers. Roll the edges in pistachio. Place on a baking tray in the freezer.
- Meanwhile, place the cream and chocolate in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until the chocolate melts and mixture is smooth.
- Divide the sandwiches among serving plates. Drizzle over the sauce to serve.
Nutritions of Strawberry ripple sandwichesfatContent: