Make the kids feel special on their first day of school with these scrumptious M&M biscuits.
The ingredient of Mini M&M biscuits
- 60g butter, softened
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 x 160g packet mini M&Ms
The instruction how to make Mini M&M biscuits
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar and vanilla for 3 minutes or until fluffy. Add oil and flour. Using a wooden spoon, stir to form a soft dough.
- Using 1 level teaspoon mixture at a time, roll into 40 balls. Place balls, 3cm apart, on prepared tray. Flatten slightly. Gently press 3 M&Ms onto each biscuit.
- Bake, 1 tray at a time, for 10 minutes or until biscuits are light brown. Cool on trays. Serve.
Nutritions of Mini M&M biscuitsfatContent: 42.303 calories
saturatedFatContent: 2.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 0.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 4 milligrams cholesterol